Pierce is joined by Anish Jariwala, Senior Director of Strategic Insights at Anaplan – is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company that helps global enterprises orchestrate business performance. He also co-authored the book Marketing Data Lake, which is a guide on how to do Marketing reporting and analytics in this wild MarTech climate that we’re currently living in. Don’t miss this great episode!
In this interview, Anish shares why:
- Data quality is key to producing insightful and compelling actionable information
- The largest challenge for most companies is data quality
- Marketing data should be directionally correct, but exact data is not always necessary
- Top-down executive buy-in to make data-driven business decisions is key
- Product, culture, and marketing are key to business success
- Emails play a critical role for any marketing team, now more than ever
We hope you enjoy it!
Check out Anish Jariwala’s new book Marketing Data Lake
Follow him on LinkedIn and Twitter
Thanks for listening to Unsubscribed! – a podcast created by Knak. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review. We release new episodes weekly.