Unified Branding = Better ROI
Updated Jan 31, 2024
Published Feb 13, 2020
Summary - Boost your ROI with unified branding in emails across departments. Knak simplifies creating consistent, on-brand emails for all company communications.
When a solution maximizes your existing tech spend.
In any given company, thousands of emails are being sent weekly by everyone from the marketing team to the CEO. The resources that make those emails look amazing – the design, the brand guardrails, and the great-looking header images – are typically reserved for marketing emails, leaving most of the other departments with a set of standards that are a bit … ahem … less rigid.
As is often the case, the marketing emails look amazing, but the further you get from the marketing department, the less design you see, until you’re basically looking at text-only emails.
If this is how your non-marketing emails look, we think you’re missing a major branding opportunity. We’re not suggesting that you get your design team to manually create supply order emails, but if you’ve invested the resources into creating and implementing brand standards, why not use your emails to further your brand every time you hit “send”?
If you’re using an Email Creation Platform (ECP), you likely already have modules and/or templates that have been custom-built with your unique branding. This is great news for anyone in a marketing role, because as marketing teams become more and more decentralized, teams working in different departments and locations can build and send their own emails while still adhering to brand standards.
But it’s also great news for anyone sending emails to external recipients.
An ECP, especially one that uses modules, makes it possible for anyone to create on-brand emails quickly and easily. And by anyone, we really mean anyone. Here’s what’s possible when your emails are filtered through a true email creation platform like Knak:
- Brand guardrails can be universal, so HR emails to job candidates and sales emails to prospects look just as polished as your marketing campaigns.
- The agency you’re using can be plugged into your ECP, so anything they’re creating can easily adhere to brand standards.
- Pre-built (and perfectly branded) modules are accessible to everyone, so you get brand consistency across departments.
- Automatic, system generated emails – welcome emails, password resets, etc – can be built according to your brand standards, extending your branding across the customer on-boarding process and beyond.
Here’s how it works when you do this using Knak:
- Modules are built according to brand guidelines, using your exact colours, fonts, images, etc.
- Emails are assembled in Knak using drag-and-drop modules, so headers and footers are easily incorporated into any outward-facing email.
- Emails are then synced or uploaded into your existing tech and sent.
Knak integrates directly with Marketo, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, and Eloqua, but Knak emails can be sent through any platform that allows you to upload an HTML code. This makes it simple to consolidate the email creation process and increase the value of your technology spend.
It’s like moving from silos:
Note: Check out our brand new Knak for Google Chrome extension that lets you import Knak emails directly into Gmail!
Today’s MarTech landscape is incredibly fragmented. By putting Knak in front of your existing, fragmented tech stack, you get a better ROI across each platform and a more cohesive, consistent brand experience for your entire audience.
The results can be as simple or as elaborate as you want, but the main thing is that your brand comes through consistently in every communication.
If you’re a Knak customer, don’t miss out on key branding opportunities. Make sure every email starts and ends with your brand, regardless of whether they’re job offers from HR, supply orders from Distribution, tech support from Customer Service, or campaigns from Marketing.
When you leverage your emails through Knak, you get the best ROI all the way around: consistent branding across the board, more value from the platforms you’re already using.
Want to talk branding? Request a demo to see how Knak can help level up your email strategy.
Not ready to chat yet? Check out our product page to learn more.