Want to learn more?
Visit our Monday.com Help Center
Knak + Monday.com
What it does
When it comes to getting an email or landing page out the door, collaboration and feedback is one of the most time consuming parts of the process. Knak has simplified that by integrating with Monday.com to give you and your team more visibility into project status and feedback cycles.
That means you can:
- View the status and comments from Knak in Monday.com
- Connect to original Monday.com items, and import custom fields from your Monday.com instance in Knak.
- In Monday.com
- View Sync status from Knak to Monday.com so the rest of your team knows if the email was (review, draft, approved).
- Sync comments in Knak to Monday.com so you can see the history of feedback and collaboration on a specific asset in Monday.com.
- In Knak
- Monday.com quick links directly connect you to the correct line item in Monday.com in a new tab/window. That means you can find the original request in Monday.com and view the history, past comments, and parent project it’s part of.
- Import custom fields from Monday.com instance to view in Knak. That means you can view important organization-specific data that helps you make informed decisions while you are creating.