Knak is headed to MarTech East! Join us in Boston, September 16th to 18th, for three days of outstanding presentations, great networking opportunities, and an introduction to the technologies that are redefining traditional marketing.
We’re going to be on the expo floor at booth #413 — we’ll be the ones wearing the blue Knak t-shirts — and we can’t wait to connect with our wicked awesome customers (See? We’re totally ready for Boston.). Stop by to find out what’s new at Knak, pick up some sweet Knak swag, and meet Jack, email creator extraordinaire.
The MarTech conference promises more than 55 presentations from senior-level marketers along with next-level martech solutions designed to save time and deliver results. You can view the full agenda on their site, but here are a few we can’t wait to attend:
- Sept 17: Keynote – “Platforming Marketing: Marketing Operations as an Organizational Platform
Speakers: Scott Brinker – chiefmartech.com, Matt Lemay – Agile for Everybody
- Sept 17: How eBay Grew an Active Grassroots Advocacy Community Using Martech
- Sept 17: On the Frontlines of Digital: How to Get Customers to Love your Brand
- Sept 18: Keynote – Orchestration Beats Sophistication in Marketing & Martech
Speaker: Cesar Brea – Bain & Company
- Sept 18: Creating and Enabling a Unified Marketing Ecosystem
Hosts: Deloitte, TD Bank